Masculine Etiquettes: How To Prepare For a Female Visitor
| Etc, Fashion & Style, Grooming
If you want to end up like these guys, follow the list below
It’s the weekend and I know many of you will have female visitors in your humble abodes. So I wanted to let you know that one of the biggest turn-offs for women is visiting a man’s house when it’s out-of–order, messy, jacked-up, funky, dirty, lol . . . you get what I’m saying:-)
Here’s a quick checklist of things to do when preparing for a female visitor:
1. Clean the living room: this is the first place she’ll see and be.
2. Clean the bathroom: this is so pertinent because if it’s nasty, she’ll think you’re nasty and you’ll quickly loose points with her, lol
3. Clean the kitchen: who knows, she may want to cook for you.
4. Clean the bedroom: this is mainly for men who have roommates or plan to get some nookie.
5. Make sure the place smells good: Use atleast 2 scented candles or 2 Glade plug-ins.
6. Make sure there are no annoying roommates around: they can easily kill the mood.
7. Make sure your satellite or cable is working, if not have a variety of movies prepared.
8. Make sure you smell good, have fresh breath, and
clean cut nails (long dirty nails are a HUGE turnoff)
9. Have a few drinks and snacks prepared: strawberries, grapes, and bottled water are good choices. Maybe some alcohol. .
10.If you do plan on “getting busy”make sure you have condoms and massage oils ready: always use protection- there are waaaay to many STDs out there now-a-days!
Now, I know alot of these may seem pretty obvious, but you’d be surprised how many guys let women come over to dirty smelly places- its not a good look. So print this list out and post it on the fridge. . . have a GRAND weekend!